brisbane artisan food & drink
Eat and drink your way around Brisbane’s best artisan food & drink spots
Food & Drink
Option 1 – $195pp: Southside Restaurant 5-Course Banquet, City Winery Tasting and Stone & Wood Brewery Tasting . Thursday to Sunday (Minimum 4pax for a confirmed departure)
Option 2 – $199pp: Southside Restaurant 5-Course Banquet, City Winery Tasting and Granddad Jack’s Distillery Tasting. Thursday to Sunday (Minimum 4pax for a confirmed departure)
Option 3 – The Southside Soiree $150pp: Collections for 50km Radius from Brisbane CBD and Southside Restaurant 5-Course Banquet
If you have a Great QLD Getaway Promo Code, please enquire through email as they do not work in our booking system!
Looking for the best tasting spots and watering holes right here in Brisbane? Our Artisan Food and Drink experience has the goods.
Kick off with drinks at Southside’s Kiki Kiosk bar, set in an urban forest against an industrial concrete backdrop. Nestled into the Fish Lane Precinct of Brisbane’s cultural and arts hub, you’ll think you’re in Melbourne but only with tropical weather. Settle in for a five-course banquet lunch with an East Asian twist – drunken scallops with fermented chilli jam, duck ragu, pork and prawn sui mai with caviar, truffle spring rolls. Drooling yet? Pair it up with an optional wine-matching experience or drinks package – you can’t go wrong.
Next stop – City Winery. It might be in the heart of the city, but the grapes hark from the vines of Australia’s world-class wine regions including the Barossa and Yarra Valleys. The guys at City lovingly craft every drop and they’ll guide you through their best-sellers, including the “Deathbox” Grenache.
Still thirsty? We hope so! To round out the afternoon, choose between Australia’s celebrated Stone and Wood Brewery and Grandad Jacks Distillery. From humble origins in iconic Byron Bay, Stone and Wood have found a rustic heritage-listed building to create the backdrop to a tasting experience to be remembered. Much-loved Pacific Ale to seltzers, cider, sours or kombuchas – we’re spoiled for choice! Dip into the limited release Counter Culture range including Peachy Cheeks Sour, Tequila Queen Margarita Sour and Mango IPA or sample some of the pilot batches on tap.
And if a distillery is more your style? We can accommodate that too. Grandad Jack’s unique core range gins, paired with tonic water, are a perfect way to finish the day. Just let us know and we’ll change your final stop to the up and coming cool neighbourhood of Albion.
- 11am to 11:30am Pick up (50km Radius of Brisbane CBD)
- 12pm Southside Restaurant 5-Course Banquet
- 2:15pm City Winery Tasting
- 3:30pm Option 1 – Stone & Wood Tasting Paddle or Option 2 – Granddad Jack’s Distillery Tasting
- 5pm to 5:30pm Drop off
Collections for this tour can be arranged anywhere within 50km radius within the Brisbane CBDs. Please enquire if collection is outside 50km radius from CBD for a quote.
- Door to Door Collections (50km Radius of Brisbane CBD)
- Transport & Host
- 5-Course Banquet Lunch @ Southside Restaurant
- City Winery Tasting
- Stone & Wood Brewery Tasting Paddle (5 x drinks)
- OR Granddad Jack’s Distillery Tasting (3 x G&T drinks)
- Southside Wine Pairing – $35pp
- Southside Wine, Beer & Cider Package – $50pp
- Southside Cocktail, Wine, Beer & Cider Package – $70pp
- Professional Photography of the Day – $300
- Professional Videography of the Day – $500
- Video & Photo Package – $600
- See example of photo package here
- Any additional food or drink purchases not included above
- If booking for a weekend day, it is recommended that you book at least one week in advance, and three weeks in summer months.
- The itinerary is subject to availability and may be altered to differing times as well as alternative suppliers when booked out for functions or events.