Splendour in the Vineyards
Tamborine Mountain Wine & Dine
$165pp – Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from the Gold Coast & Brisbane (Minimum 4pax for a confirmed departure)
If you have a Great QLD Getaway Promo Code, please enquire through email as they do not work in our booking system!
We hope you’re thirsty, because today is all about good libations.Leaving the urban jungle of the Goldie or Brisbane behind at 9am, we’ll cruise up through the verdant green hills of the Gold Coast hinterland to Tamborine Mountain. A rainforest-covered escarpment formed by a 23 million-year-old lava flow, Tamborine Mountain is the gateway to the Scenic Rim – one of Australia’s most underrated wine regions. And you’ll be enjoying a tasting at three of its finest wineries on this gourmet day trip, topped off with a two-course lunch at Hampton Wines or Mason Wines dependent on the day. A visit to Witches Falls Winery for a tasting and cheeseboard – often ranked among Queensland’s best – is included on every tour.
You’ll also get a chance to sample a selection of the artisanal spirits and liqueurs produced by Tamborine Mountain Distillery, a local icon which has won more than 300 awards for its quirky tipples – eucalyptus gum leaf vodka, anyone? And if you’re a sucker for a great view, you’ll love the spectacular Scenic Rim lookout we stop at before heading back to the city to drop you off by 5.30pm.
- 9am Gold Coast or Brisbane Departure
- 10am Tasting & Cheeseboard @ Witches Falls
- 11:20am Tasting @ Hampton Wines
- 12:30pm Mason Wines Lunch & Tasting
- 3pm Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- 4pm Scenic Lookout
- 5:30pm Drop Back
Gold Coast & Brisbane Tour Collections can be arranged anywhere within 10km within both Gold Coast & Brisbane CBDs. Please enquire if collection is outside 10km radius from CBD.
- Door to Door Collections
- Transport & Guide
- All tastings at each of the 4 venues
- Cheese Platter
- 2- Course Lunch
- Scenic Lookout Picnic with selection of Cheese, Charcuterie & Wine – $45pp
- Professional Photography of the Day – $300
- Professional Videography of the Day – $500
- Video & Photo Package – $600
- See example of photo package here
- Any additional food or drink purchases not included above
- If booking for a weekend day, it is recommended that you book at least one week in advance, and three weeks in summer months.
- The itinerary is subject to availability and may be altered to differing times as well as alternative suppliers when booked out for weddings or events.
- Some parts of the itinerary may be altered due to inclement weather.