food & Drink
Visit picturesque farms that now double as cafes, breweries and distilleries with a paddock to bottle and plate tour.
As you depart, you’ll be amazed by how quickly the urban jungle morphs into the rolling farmlands of the Tweed Valley in the northeastern corner of New South Wales. Our first stop will be at an organic family farm and cafe where we’ll take a walk around the picturesque property, visit a friendly pig, pick some sunflowers, and perhaps crack some delicious local macadamias, depending on the season.
Set on an avocado farm nearby is Earth Beer Company, a community-focused boutique brewery overlooking iconic Wollumbin (Mount Warning). We’ll take a tour of the rustic brewery and sample its tasty beers (with other options available for those who don’t enjoy beer) before heading to Husk Distillery just down the road.
On a tour of this innovative rum and gin distillery, you’ll learn all about Husk’s Australia-first method of making rum from local sugar cane before trying its spirits for yourself. Set on a sugar cane farm with cracking views of Wollumbin and a gourmet cellar door menu, Husk is the ultimate destination for a long, lazy lunch. So that’s exactly what we’re going to be doing here before we drop you back to the Gold Coast by 5.30pm.
Staying in Tweed, Byron Bay or Brisbane? This epic itinerary is also available as a private tour departing from these areas.
- 9am – 10:15am Departure depending on location
- 10:30am Tropical Fruit World Exotic Tasting & Photo Opportunity
- 11:45am Earth Beer Company Tour & Tasting
- 1pm Husk Tour, Tasting & Lunch
- 4:30pm – 6pm Drop Back depending on location
*Public Tour Collections – Central Gold Coast, Southern Gold Coast & Tweed Regions.
*Private Tour Collections – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed & Byron Bay Regions.
WHAT’S IN & WHAT’S OUT?
- Air-conditioned Transport & Host
- Tropical Fruit World Exotic Tasting & Photo Opportunity (Option to remove for private tours)
- Brewery Tour & Tasting @ Earth Brewing Co.
- Welcome Cocktail, Tour & Tasting @ Husk Distillery
- Lunch @ Husk Distillery
- Any additional food or drink purchases not included above
- Days: Fridays & Sundays
- Price: From $185pp (Fridays) to $195pp (Sundays)
- Group Size: 4 to 11 people
- Days: Fridays to Sundays
- Price: From $200pp to $465pp (depending on group size)
- Group Size: 2 to 60 people
- Private groups of 2 to 40
- If more than 40, another lunch venue will need to be booked.
- Professional Photography of the Day – $300
- Professional Videography of the Day – $500
- Video & Photo Package – $600
- See example of photo package here
- Public Tours – collections within 10km radius of Gold Coast CBD, Southern Gold Coast and Tweed Region.
- Private Tours – collections from Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed and Byron Bay Regions.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
BOOK A PUBLIC TOUR
PREFER A PRIVATE TOUR?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If booking for a tour on a weekend day, it is recommended that you book at least 2-3 weeks in advance. If booking on a weekday, at least two days in advance is recommended.
A private tour is a booking which is exclusively for your group which generally attracts a higher price. The whole van / bus and host is for your group without any other groups.
A public tour is whereby different groups can book on the same day. A minimum number of 4 people must be met for a scheduled tour to depart.
We require a minimum of 4 people booked for a confirmed scheduled tour departure. If 4 people are not booked, we will either try put you on another day where we are running the tour or give a full refund.
Yes! Tours which run mid-week are cheaper to book than if booking for the weekend. Make sure to check the different pricing options by licking on the “Book Now” buttons above.