Long Lunch &
Celebrate with your friends over a long lunch at The Farm and a lazy afternoon on the grass sipping gin at Husk Distillery.
We’ll meander our way down through the rolling green farmlands of the Tweed Valley towards the iconic northern New South Wales beach town of Byron Bay.
First stop, The Farm – where we’ll tuck into an incredible 5-course ‘Group Feast’ long lunch showcasing produce harvested just metres from our table. There’ll be plenty of time to take a stroll around the property to meet the Highland cows, purchase some homegrown sunflowers at the on-site florist, or perhaps grab an ice-cream at Baylato. Wanting to get a little festive? Opt to have the added on 3 hour drinks package!
After an incredible feast, we will make our way up to the Tweed Hinterlands for a lazy afternoon on the grass drinking gin at the epic Husk Distillery. Set on a working sugar cane farm, Husk Distillery is famous for its world renowned Ink Gin. Here you’ll have plenty of time to sit on the grass and gaze toward Wollumbin Mountain, whilst enjoying some of the best gin in Australia. Consider yourself a gin connoisseur? Opt for the ink gin experience, which includes a tour, gin cocktail and tasting as an add on! After a relaxing two hours, we will make our way back home.
- 10:30am – 11:15am Departure dependent on location
- 11:30am The Farm 5 Course ‘Group Feast’ Long Lunch (Optional 3hr Drinks Package Add On)
- 3:30pm Husk Distillery Gin Tasting (Optional Tour Add On)
- 5:30 – 6pm Drop Back dependent on location
*Collections – Gold Coast, Tweed & Byron Bay Regions.
WHAT’S IN & WHAT’S OUT?
- Air-conditioned Transport & Host
- ‘Group Feast’ Banquet Lunch @ The Farm
- Husk Distillery Gin Tasting
- Any additional food or drink purchases not included above
- Days: Wednesdays to Sundays
- Price: From $195pp to $450pp (depending on group size)
- Group Size: 2 to 150 people
- The Farm Drinks Package – $75pp
- Husk Distillery Tour – $45pp
- Professional Photography of the Day – $300
- Professional Videography of the Day – $500
- Video & Photo Package – $600
- See example of photo package here
- Collections for this tour can be arranged from Gold Coast, Tweed & Byron Bay Regions.
READY TO TREAT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AT THE FARM & HUSK?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If booking for a tour on a weekend day, it is recommended that you book at least 2-3 weeks in advance. If booking on a weekday, at least two days in advance is recommended.
We require a minimum of 4 people booked for a confirmed scheduled tour departure. If 4 people are not booked, we will either try put you on another day where we are running the tour or give a full refund.
Yes! Tours which run mid-week are cheaper to book than if booking for the weekend. Make sure to check the different pricing options by licking on the “Book Now” buttons above.
We can provide private tours for groups as small as two – however, as we’re sure you’d understand, groups of this size attract a significantly higher price per person. While our regular vehicles seat 11 people, we can accommodate groups of up to 60 with the use of larger buses. All private tours are by appointment, are subject to availability and must be enquired for in advance to ensure our preferred venues can accommodate our group.
The itinerary is subject to availability and may be altered to differing times as well as alternative suppliers when booked out for functions or events. We will always communicate any changes to existing itineraries if they occur.
For groups of 8 or more, to secure a booking, you must pay a 50% deposit for a public tour booking. The balance is then due at least 7 days prior to departure. While for groups smaller than 8, a full payment is required to secure a booking.